After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details.
Due to the varied nature of our products, once we receive your order we need to confirm stock availability, delivery time frames and in some cases delivery costs. Our order pocess is as follows
For small items:
- Order is placed online
- We confirm stock availability
- Credit card is charged (if payment via paypaal this would be processed when order is placed)
- Order is shipped, and an email containing your tracking number will be sent.
Small items are generally shipped within 3 busines days of ordering. If a delay is expected we will attempt to contact you via email.
We aim to keep stock information up to date however due to constant rotation sometimes an item may not be available. In these circumstances your credit card will not be charged (or if payment was received by paypal, a full refund will be issued.)
For large items
- Order is placed online
- We confirm stock availability (or lead time if there is no available stock and for made-to-order items)
- We confirm delivery for that item is available to your address and any freight costs not included in your order
- If items are available immediatly, and no additional costs are required your card will be charged and the items shipped. An email containing delivery details will be sent.
Bulky items are dispatched from warehouses across Australia. While we aim to provide accurate shipping costs where possible, freight prices vary greatly between areas, particularly country Australia. Due to this, we DO NOT process credit card transactions UNTIL we have confirmation of the total delivered price and estimated delivery time.
If the price exceeds the amount on your order confirmation, or the expected timeframe exceeds 10 business days, we will contact you via email. You will then have the option to continue with the order or cancel. Once we have confirmation from you to continue we will then process your credit card for the full order amount.
If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund & Returns Policy
Due to the nature of our goods, returns can only be accepted on unused items still in their original packaging unless delivered faulty.
To request a return, please email us at email@example.com within 1 week of receiving goods. Upon approving a return request we will provide information on how to return items (dependant on item type and location).
All products must be returned in their original condition. All return postage / freight and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Pepperfields uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants,providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Webexplore Retail or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, furtherprotecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Webexplore Retail.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au